A Birth Doula . . .
- Is someone who can give professional advice and offers knowledge and support to give YOU the confidence to make the right choice yourself
- Is a keeper of the space" - she advocates for you AND your baby
- Helps you find strength you never knew you had as well as how to find and use your "inner voice" with confidence
- Is a professional, educated, experienced, knowledgeable companion who understands and provides support for the emotional, mental and physical needs of a woman and her family throughout pregnancy birth and recovery. A doula provides ongoing support and care for a woman through her entire journey
As your birth doula I bring a gentle calm to your birth. I help you find your inner strength and power. I support your choices in birth. I'm there to support your partner and family so that they can participate in the birth at their comfort level. Did you know that having a birth doula on your team significantly lessens the likelihood of a cesarean birth, the use of Pitocin and other interventions and it increases how you perceive your childbirth experience?
What makes ME DIFFERENT is the fact that I am a doula with an OB Nursing Background. I am an RN but perform the role of the doula, and it's a delicate balance. I work for you, not the hospital and because of my background I can encourage you to take that big deep breath if I see the baby powering down before the 'stormtroopers' come barreling through the door to change your position. I am the ONLY doula in the valley with RN experience.
Now offering the choice of virtual or in person doula services
- Virtual Services with all Education classes included - $700 .
- In person doula support - $1200 local hospitals (Rancho Springs, Loma Linda Murrieta, Acorn Birth Center and Beach Cities, Corona)
- Other hospitals $1500
Virtual Doula Services $700
- All Education Classes - in person or virtual, your preference
- All Birth Preparation
- Unlimited Phone, Email and Text Support prior to birth
- Facetime, Messenger, Zoom Support During Birth
- Lactation Cookies
- Postpartum Followup Visit within 1 week to help process birth - newborn photos, edited and returned within 1 week
- 6 Weeks of Unlimited Phone, Email, Text Support
In Person Doula Support $1200 Local $1500 out of area
- Meet and Greet
- All Childbirth Education Classes Included (virtual or in person at Rancho Springs)
- Breastfeeding Class with Julie Alexander, IBCLC
- Birth Plan Preparation
- 2-3 Prenatal Meetings
- In Person Labor and Birth Support
- Birth Photos
- Postpartum Visit within 1 week to help process birth
- Lactation Cookies
- 6 Weeks Unlimited Phone, Email, Text Support